Tasty Tuesday! This recipe is not technically my own, but I wanted to share it because I use it all the time. It’s very easy and is super flavorful. I love how the ginger is left in large chunks and the chicken is always very tender!
You can read the recipe on this page, or you can listen to the actual podcast that explains the ingredients and recipes. I either eat this in a bowl by itself, or over some brown rice.
1 20 oz can of crushed or cubed pineapple, no sugar added
1/4 cup agave or palm sugar
1/4 cup of no sugar rice wine vinegar
3 tablespoons of low sodium, gluten free tamari
2-3 whole garlic cloves
1 tbsp grated ginger or chunks
1 cup peppers
1 cup onion
1 cup baby carrots
- 1 20 oz can of crushed or cubed pineapple, no sugar added
- 1/4 cup agave or palm sugar
- 1/4 cup of no sugar rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons of low sodium, gluten free tamari
- 2-3 whole garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp grated ginger or chunks
- 2 lbs of chicken breasts, 6 5oz servings
- 1 cup peppers
- 1 cup onion
- 1 cup baby carrots
- Combine all ingredients in a crock pot and place chicken breasts on top. Cover, and bake for 3-4 hours. Serve by itself or over brown rice.