This is one of my favorite go-to recipes during busy weeks. It’s quick and easy, and full of super foods! It’s also a great way to utilize some of the shredded chicken that I made on food prep day. I actually enjoy this either warm or cold, too.
Peel and dice 1 medium sweet potato, 1/2 and onion and wash and chop 3 cups of kale. Saute the onion and sweet potato until the onion is translucent, then add the kale and heat through until wilted a bit. Add the seasonings and chicken, and that’s it!
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and diced
- ½ a medium - large sweet onion
- 3 cups of kale, rinsed and chopped
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1 tbsp Emeril's Essence seasoning
- Peel and dice sweet potato
- Peel and dice onion
- Saute sweet potato and onion in 2 tbsp olive oil
- When onion is translucent, add the kale and Emeril's seasoning
- After a few minutes, the kale will start to wilt ~ mix in the shredded chicken and heat through.